Saturday, October 4, 2008

The beginning

A few years ago I started thinking about my spiritual path. I had attended church with my children many times but never felt comfortable while there. I could not figure out why I was not feeling a connection with the beliefs of all the people I was sitting amongst. I could not wrap my brain around the idea of one God creating an entire world. I just knew in my soul that there had to be more to the creation of this earth that I am honored to be a part of. As I was surfing the internet one night I kept finding myself searching for websites on Wicca. After many days of reading I started to feel like I had finally come home. I can't even begin to describe the feeling that came over me as I read page after page of information regarding practicing Wicca and the meaning of Wicca. I knew that this path is the one that I am supposed to follow. I have continued this journey and have realized that even though I have been walking this path for a few years now I still have so much to learn. This is what makes this path the most rewarding. So follow along with me as I continue to learn and grow. I have found the most spiritual path that I could ever imagine and want to share it with everyone. I hope this blog helps those who are considering Wicca as their path.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home